We’re excited to announce that we’ve released the beta of our Amazon Advertising analytics!
To get started you can connect your advertising account to an existing Vendor Central account. Here are the steps:
- Select one of your existing vendor central accounts.
- Click on “Explore Data” then “Advertising”.
- From here, click the “Login with Amazon” button and log in with your Amazon Advertising account.
- Once you’ve logged in you’ll be prompted to “Attach” an Advertising Profile with the current Vendor Central Account. This is so we can correlate Vendor Central data with Advertising data!
- After Attaching a profile, we’ll start collecting data and the analytics will be available in about 15 minutes!
Once your data is synced, you’ll see two new sections:
- Under “Explore Data > Advertising” you will find basic Advertising data with daily, weekly and monthly trend data where you can look at existing Advertising data by itself.
- There will be a new tab called “Analysis” where we bring together Vendor Central data and Advertising data for quick comparisons between the two data sets.
This is just the beginning of InsightLeap and Amazon Advertising! We’re looking forward to listening to everyone and understanding how we can improve your productivity and provide you insights that you can’t get anywhere else.
If you have any questions or thoughts let us know! We will also be reaching out to everyone to set up a time to follow up and get your thoughts directly.